Sunday, June 6, 2010

Praying to Santo Daiquiri

Well, looking back to my post on May I was shocked realizing that I only posted here once...but this blog is a reflection of what's going on in my life and I was taking care of tons of stuff..I doesn't mean that I had nothing to say or to show to all of you - it's all about managing my time and I am not good on that as you have figured by this time.
I got back frm Vegas yesterday...I went for my partner's birth party and to walk JCK Show..the absolutely fabulous JCK.
I will post some notes about the show soon.
Today I am resting and doing some chores and enjoying few cocktails at home...i love to drink at home..if the cocktail doesn't turn out great I don't have anybody to blame but myself...and for now it's all daliciuus
So I hope you are having a daliciuus day and take care!


  


On left, the first strawberry daiquiri of the day; on the right the third one, with a subtle change.

And remember...make the most of your life and celebrate yourself, your house, your family, your day, your love, your fails and your victories every day of your existence. 

Love, 

FerNando.

1 comment:

Jill MacKay said...

Love the blog you are fabulous!! Great seeing you and Wyatt at B&B.
xoxo
Jill