Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I LOVE MEXICO


My Mexican cousin Y went to Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta in the beginning of Spring and got great pictures of her lazy days in Mexican land.
I was in Mexico 5 years ago and I can't wait to go back. I loved Mexico and I had not seen the major tourist destinations yet but its in my bucket list. Life got its own rhythm in South America.


This image is the epitome of a tropical vacation.
" If Madonna calls, I am not here."


Big outdoor mirror of fabulous Frida .


An anti-diet shelf..looooove it! Just bring me coffee and I am in heaven.

Mediterranean arches in the Mexican riviera... passage to ancient world.


Can I have a bigger one! Love the slices of mango in the background...jummie jummie!

Dried hot chilies to burn your thoughts.


Pink water lilly...geometry of perfection.

Very fashion inspired...DVF could create an entire collection inspired by this picture.


1 comment:

Yvette Rodriguez said...

It was a fabulous vacation and most importantly to spend time with my family! I highly recommend vacationing in Mexico, very cheap and Mexicans just love Gringos!!