Monday, August 2, 2010

Sexy hoops

Today, I am showing a selection of hoop earrings created by me during the last 6 years. I consider hoops fun, sexy and easy to wear. They can add a touch of femininity to a very casual outfit and   a touch of glam to a nightgown as well.



Gold filled hoops with gold plated charms and chain.




14 ky gold filled hoops with peridot and fresh water pearls.




14 ky gold filled, ruby and cherry chalcedony briolettes.




Gold plated flat circles wrapped with colored wire and Swarovski yarn,  lemon citrine and Swarovski crystals. Earrings featured on the book "Earrings, earrings, earrings" by DRG.




14k gold, tanzanite, aquamarine and blue lace agate. 




Sterling silver and peridot  beads. Unfinished.





My friend and customer from Dallas wearing a one-of-a-kind chandelier earrings made with faceted carnelian coins, turquoise briolettes and vermeil components. One of my favorites creations ever. Love big and long earrings. 


No comments: