Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bella murano glass




The Bead Fest Show Summer 2008 was great. The first 2 days the place was packed of people looking for beads, finished jewelry, kits and of course bargains.

Beadalon gave away tons of new catalogs and the public acceptance of the new products was wonderful.
I found a new company that sells beads from Brazil, Ecuador(Amazon area)..the beads are naturally picked on the ground and the production is green and environmentally safe..thank, God! The company name's is Acai beads and you can check their website for a variety of cool beads.

Once again, I bought few pieces form Bella Venetian beads. This company is owned by a lovely couple, Kathy and David Fox. Their inventory of  Murano glass beads is incredible and they have tons of colors, shapes and reasonable prices. 

I didn't have time to make many new pieces during the show but I made 2 lariats using  2 fabulous BIG beads by Bella Venetian. You can check both of them on the next post. Again, I do buy jewelry components only from companies that treat me well and David gives an outstanding customer service. 


No comments: