Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Bang" by Marc Jacobs

With his first men's fragrance in a decade, Marc Jacobs is launching "BANG" on July 30 at Bloomingdale's and Marc Jacobs stores first. The bottle is extremely modern and architectural and the title itself is provocative and has several connotations - very Marc Jacobs. Below is the advertising that features the designer himself laying naked on a silver Mylar bed, with an oversize bottle of the fragrance covering his  playground area. lol
More sexy and controversial for America impossible.
I loved the advertising...it has my name on it...shinny surface, modern bottle, impacting name and a handsome man exposing himself, and when the man is one of the most talented designers of all times it makes lots of sense. Along with a large list of DVD's, this fragrance will be on my holiday basket for sure.

Actually, I think when you can't afford clothes by designers like MJ the quickest way to get that touch of sophistication is to buy a top notch perfume... so get you clothes from the outlets and cover your skin ( but cover honey, cover all) with Dolce and Gabbana, Tom Ford and or Marc Jacobs. Glamour me! Glamour you! 
I can't resist to finish this post with one of my favorite Portuguese words used by me on situations like this one...Mr. Jacobs on these ads looks simply   MA  RA  VI   LHO  SO !!!




"Bang" © 2010 by Marc Jacobs Internactional 
Marc Jacobs photographed by Juergen Teller

Source: WWD - Beauty - May 21, 2010.

No comments: