Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHA Chicago - Summer



It's always excited to be in Chicago. The CHA Summer Show was good but we definitely witnessed a low attendance this year. But regardless how tough times are creativity is always the key and here are some of the jewelry pieces I made during my demos at the Beadalon booth. As matter of fact all the new products were very well received by the public and I am sure that some craft artists and designers are already crazy to get their new goods. Here some ideas that can be always re invented so you can call yours...hahahaha...in this meantime, please credit MEEE

On the left a strand of Crystallized™ elements framed by Beadalon quick link. The new  sand opal color was used between green pearls, olivine bicones and round jonquil AB to add more possess to this opaque shade. The center circle is crystal tabac a special effect that embodies hues of green what is perfect to tight the overall look.

To the right a triple strand necklace using the new Beadalon silver plated crinkle wire and the new mocca color by Crystallized™. I personally loved this color and I am sure will be a hit. I can see it mixed with hot and cold shades and be a regular on all seasons. I added a few crystal copper to fire up up the look and create a middle shade between the white freshwater pearls and the mocca beads.  I finish using a crystal golden shade star as the focal point to add a sense of stardom to the look.


No comments: