Sunday, June 21, 2009

Italy - Tuscany - SAN GIMIGNANO


I have not finished posting images of all the places we have visited last September in Italy yet. Since I have been feeling blue about it I think that the first day of the Summer's Solstice if perfect to get back to past and project my dreams to the future.

All these pics were taken in the Tuscany region and it reminded me of one of our favorite movies - "Under the Tuscan Sun" with Diane Lane. Once you are there all that story feels so real and possible because the place is really enchanted beyond all.



We had incredible friends driving us around the country, just outside Florence and our goal that day was to be at San Gimignano and we did.


Yellow wild flowers (margaridas amarelas) on the edge of the road. Beauty and fragility.








Even on a cloudy day is impossible not to feel the captivating beauty of the scenery.

No comments: