Sunday, July 26, 2009

BRAZILIAN BEAUTIES


Brazilian National Day in New York - 2008

( I know..I am a little belated)



Those are serious chandelier earrings... LOVED IT! She is incredibly beautiful...full lips and an effortless sexiness.


Smile, smile, smile....don't worry..be happy!!!


Above Brazilian model Laura Ventura. Wonder Woman!

MA RA VI LHO ZZZZA !!!


Last year W and I went to New York for the Brazilian National Day. Midtown gets invaded by Brazilians from every corner and there is music, food, drinks, samba...it is the place to be. To me the best of all is to see Brazilians so alive and proud to be themselves. W took tons of pictures and here are few Brazilian girls spreading their smiles and beauty to the crowd.

The girl in the above picture with me is a model who won a pageant contest in The Us in 2007. She is a traffic stopper literally...meaning...she is beyond gorgeous and surprisingly down to earth.



One shoulder white t op and those fabulous coral chili peppers(probably "malaguetas") and 18KY gold earrings hot. Spice up doll!


The brunette smiling is astonishing...striking a pose!



I love the freshness of her look....simplicity with lots of possess.


I am not sure if those two were posing for W but anyway he got the picture. The duo looks fabulous!!!


( All pictures taken in New York City during the Brazilian National Day in 2008.
If you are on any of these pictures and wish not be featured on this blog, please leave me a message and I will take care of that immediately. Fernando Dasilva )

No comments: