Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BRAZILIAN BEAUTIES II - The boys


This is the second post about the Brazilian National Day in New York 2008. I could not let the boys out of this so here they are. Judge by yourself.



Stage view and an impatient crowd waiting for the next performance.


Striking a pose...they might be celebrities in Brazil but I am clueless...they are all look happy...hello!


Above one of my fave icons back on my teen days Brazilian songwriter and showman Lulu Santos. MARAVILHOZO!!!

And now, the boys from Ipanema.














"...Morena, a paixao so pode ser Morena, tranquila e perigosa feito o mar, mesmo que eu naufrague, sempre vale a pena..."






















* All pictures on this post were taken during the Brazilian National Day in New York - 2008.
If you are on any of the pictures above and would rather not to be featured on this blog, please leave me a message and I will take care of that immediately. Fenando Dasilva

No comments: