Thursday, July 23, 2009

RIGHT EARRINGS FOR THE RIGHT BLOUSE



Earrings made with peridot briolletes, faceted turquoise beads, olivine Crystallized™ Bicones Art 5301 and sterling silver findings by Beadalon®.




The fabulous lady smiling whose illustrates this post is our beloved friend from Asbury Park. About 2 months ago we spent a weekend at her condo and we decide to take her a last minute gift. We gave her the pair of earrings featured on top picture - short chandelier-like - and at night, at that same day, our friend found at her closet a perfect top to wear with it. W and I could not believe how all the colors work so well together and she was very happy with our little gift.
I get so excited when a woman can fit one of my jewelry pieces to her life style. I was pleased to see that a simple pair of earrings have made her day and on top of all she had the right blouse for the right earrings. Or the right earrings for the right blouse?!

That is my mission...beautifying people's life through my work. Her look is definitely Summer time Da li ciuus!!!

No comments: