Sunday, July 19, 2009

Italy - Marche - San Benedetto del Tronto


Lighthouse of San Benedetto del Tronto - our delightful surprise - "Riviera delle Palme".




Here comes the fish...



"Museo dell Anfore" - I was wondering around town and found this building. I was in heaven within...tons of vases, pots and amphoras and their stories...all encrusted with sea depositions.



The Adriatic sea took me back to my childhood and my first contact to mythology. I was fascinated by that world surrounded by people and waters and tales of discovering new lands. It was a truly moment of inspiration and regaining of strength. I felt so blessed.





San Benedetto del Tronto is located in the region of Marche - Province of Asoli Piceno by the Adriatic. It is one of the main seaside resorts of the central Adriatic coast. A very charming city with old world atmosphere and beautiful people. The coast line is loaded with modern restaurants, bars and miles of white sand and calm waters.
Another treasure of the unforgettable Italy

No comments: