Friday, September 25, 2009

BOLD SHAKIRA

Fashionable, Shakira!


I took this picture of Shakira 2 days ago during her interview with Cristina on Telemundo channel.
I was fascinated by the beautiful geometric look of her fabulous necklace and I had to take a picture of the TV screen.

By the way, I loved her personality and her thoughts about life in general, her career and she did even get emotional when Cristina played a tape of an old interview when Shakira was 14.
I am not a huge fan of her work but now I am a fan of her as a person.

I hope some fashion magazine got a good picture of her fashionista moment so we can see a more detailed image of the necklace- a piece of art itself.
She did good, no earrings, no bracelets...the necklace was the focus...the palette is topaz/amber on gold settings...big settings. The big tear drop in the middle and the narrow rectangles right above are exquisite.
Simply, gorgeous!

"..Oh baby when you talk like that..."

Shakira spent half of her time with Cristina giving explanations about her new single song and video "She wolf" - that has been criticized by conservatives because its overdose of sensuality and sexiness.


No comments: