Saturday, September 12, 2009

New age, new moments

Today is a very special day for me.
I feel really blessed because life has been super good to me and has brought many special people, new faces, new smiles and new experiences every day into my life.- The days couldn't be special if those same people weren't part of it.
Today I take a moment to thank life and those people, some old friends and some new friends that turn the gift of life more colorful.
This post is an homage to all people that have surrounded my life during my existence, to all of them I say thank you for all the love and caring.


Peace.

Stardom.


Music.

Happiness.

Strength.


Glamour.


Trust.

Liveliness.

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

I hope you had an absolutely fabulous birthday!

xoxo
Madge

Fernando Dasilva said...

Thanks, Madge!

I got back and had to immediately jump on my pile of belated projects...
The trip was amazing..September was a very interesting month.
XoXo.